What is waterexchange.com.au?
We are Australia’s largest independent water exchange providing a live marketplace and clearing house for Broker intermediated trades of water products. This is a web based platform where Brokers and their customers can load buy / sell orders into a common market, conduct on line auctions and carry out trades for the following water products:
- Temporary Allocation
- Forward Allocation
- Permanent Entitlement
- Permanent Entitlement Leases
- Temporary Allocation Carryover Capacity (Parking)
- Other Water Products
An in house trade processing team manages each trade with the various water authorities through to settlement.
What does waterexchange.com.au provide?
waterexchange.com.au provide the following tools to assist Water Brokers in their trading activities:
- White label water markets web link and customer portal for inclusion on your website
- Inclusion as a Broker on the waterexchange.com.au web site;
- Access to a personalised broker portal. This portal includes CRM functionality to manage your customer database, generates trade forms, loads orders and conducts trades;
- Efficient settlement and clearing of trades. The waterexchange.com.au trade processing team handles all lodgements, approvals and settlements from start to finish;
- Fully independently audited trust account;
- Ongoing training and support.